- Professional and Certified staff of Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Phlebotomists, Board –certified Pathologists, and administrative assistants are always ready to help physicians’ offices, to provide support for wide variety of aspects in laboratory policies and testing procedures.
- Medical Directorship/Associate Directorships are provided to SMA Medical Laboratory by Faculty members of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. These are experienced Academic and Clinical Pathologists whose specialty and subspecialty training include Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Cytopathology and Dermatopathology. Additional expertise covers all the aspects of Laboratory Medicine including Clinical Chemistry, Coagulation, Immunology and Clinical Microscopy.
- Highly sophisticated testing methods, using the latest technology and state-of-the-art instruments from the most reliable industry manufacturers, which result in accuracy and efficiency. Our requisition forms are easy to use and can be individualized and modified according to your specifications.
- Providing specimen collection supplies, transportation service, fast turnaround time for your tests, as well as providing you with comprehensive reports that are informative and easy to read.
- Patient test results can be accessed via Laboratory web site www.smalaboratory.com to view test results and print electronic format reports. Our web site has updated information on testing, billing and other issues. Our policies and forms are available for download along with a wide variety of helpful links to insurance carriers and to educational resources.
- Home visits for homebound patients and blood drawing sites across the region.
- Quality Customer Service: You can count on SMA Service whenever you have a question, the kind of service you can expect from a medium size laboratory that cares much more than a bigger one.
Client Privacy: SMA has active quality improvement mechanism in place that complies with the HIPAA Act of 1996. All information is kept strictly confidential and discussed only with those designated as technical contacts.
SMA Medical Laboratory makes no exceptions in established policies and provides excellent service following strict guidelines of laboratory industry. Our lab complies with the requirements and guidelines issued by CLIA, OSHA, Departments of Health in the States of Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Florida, Maryland, and Virginia. We are licensed and certified by PA, NY, NJ, DE, FL, MD, VA.
We are committed to provide introduction and educational materials to our clients for better understanding of federal and state regulations for laboratories, so we can serve you without delays and to avoid any obstacles.
Among the many advantages of making SMA Medical Lab, Inc your One Source Reference Laboratory is certainly Quality Assurance, based on State-of-the-Art Equipment and our Commitment to Service. But perhaps it is something "Extra" that always makes the Difference. This "Extra" is our sensitivity to your needs and our ability to provide that "Personal Touch" that goes beyond the simply accurate test.
- Feasterville PA
- Manhattan NY
- Dania Beach, FL
We accept all Private Insurances, along with Medicare. Please contact us regarding specific insurances.